Custom Hardware and Firmware for Real Time and Embedded Systems
Dwave’s functional real time modules for I/O and analog inputs are applicable for industrial process control, data logging, and process monitoring purposes.
Dwave integrates its skills in custom hardware and firmware for real time and embedded solutions into the MICA open computing platform. Dwave already has developed functional modules for industrial process control, data logging, and process monitoring purposes. The modules are designed for industrial, railway, and photovoltaics / energy harvesting applications.
MARTEX functional module for MICA ecosystem
Typical applications for this module can be: Industrial Process Control and Railways that require real time capability.
The main characteristics of the MARTEX module are:
- DW0104 board is a MICA functional module
- Based on ARDUINO-2 micro-controller. A Shield for ARDUINO-2 board is also available (DW0105 board).
- 2x 0 to 24V analog inputs.
- 1x quadrature encoder input with three 24V inputs (A,B and Z).
- 6x 24V Digital Inputs.
- 2x 24V_max Relay N.O. (N.C as mounting option)
- Each interface exposed to the connectors is mutually isolated.
MIOAQU functional module for MICA ecosystem
Typical applications for this module can be: Photovoltaics / Energy harvesting, industrial process monitor, Railways and Data logging.
The main characteristics of the MIOAQU module are:
- DW0108 board is a MICA functional module
- USB isolation to/from CPU module
- 2x RS-485 I/F
- 2x RS-485 I/F
- 8x Digital Inputs 24V
- 2x PTC (3/2 wire)
- 2x Analog Inputs 0-10V
- 2x Analog Inputs 4-20mA
- 1x 24V_max Relay N.O (N.C. as mounting option)